Italian Tourist Guide
Full Time / Part time
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive Italian Tourist Guide to be part of our team.
We believe in diversity, individuality and professional attitude.
Join us if you have the right skills, passion and determination to be part of our journey.
Only qualified and apt applicants to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional knowledge of the history and architecture of Mauritius among other valuable information during the tours
- Conduct the guided tours in a pleasant manner and also to interact with the guests charismatically
- Guide the guests to important places of interests during the tours while providing valuable information
- Always ensure all the safety and security measures are taken before the start and all throughout the tours
- Promote our different sightseeing tours and excursions in the most professional manner.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ITALIAN TOURIST GUIDE POSITION
- Fluent in English, French and Italian (Any other language will be a definite advantage)
- Qualifications in Inbound Studies/Tourism Studies/Any Equivalent qualification
- Experience as a Tourist Guide for at least 2 years will be a definite advantage
- Holder of a valid driving licence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working hours
Note: Italian language (written and spoken) is compulsory.
SALARY: As per experience and skills range