We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Planning Officer, with preference from the Hospitality industry, to be part of our team.
The Planning Officer will be in charge to plan, organize and prepare schedules for the transfers and excursions for the guests including accommodation, logistics management in a view to give an excellent customer experience.
We believe in diversity, individuality and professional attitude.
Join us if you have the right skills, passion and determination to be part of our journey.
Only qualified and apt applicants to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PLANNING OFFICER POSITION
- Create itineraries for trips related to clients’ preferences and needs, including flights, accommodations, activities, and transfers
- Liaise with external contractors and customers with regards to the planning of schedules
- Devise daily planning for reservations/bookings received
- Make effective planning by allocating own fleet and drivers and if need be, to use only the sub-contracted vehicles required to complete the scheduling of requests received
- Ensure that the transport requests are arranged as per the listed time, date, and venues
- Organize the travel arrangements with event organizers, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, and other vendors involved in the trip
- Coordinate with all drivers that their transfer orders are well explained and followed correctly
- Do proper follow-up and contact with the guides and drivers on the planned arrivals/departures times and programmed excursions
- Arrange the pickup/drop off of all guests, tours, guides and staff as per the correct timings & standards
- Make sure that the customers receive an updated itinerary
- Coordinate with guides and representatives to dispatch the correct arrival/departure lists
- Chronicle all the contracts of suppliers
- Coordinate with the garage for repairs and maintenance appointments and schedule vehicles
- Attend to any other administrative work
- Holder of at least a Diploma in related field
- 5+ work experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning, time management and organization skills
- Multi-tasker with focus on quality
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent approach to customer service and handling of issues
- Attend to inbound/outbound calls with utter professionalism and in a courteous manner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work flexible hours
SALARY: As per experience and skills range