We are looking for an experienced and proactive Reservation Agent to be part of our team. The main duty is to be part of the reservation operations at the company.
We believe in diversity, individuality and professional attitude.
Join us if you have the right skills, passion and determination to be part of our journey.
Only qualified and apt applicants to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR RESERVATION AGENT POSITION
- Handle all reservation operations
- Manage requests for booking and quotes, in a precise and accurate manner, received from our B2B partners (either travel agents or tour operators), direct clients or any other source for all markets on a day to day basis for both individuals and groups
- Deal with our service providers on a day to day basis for booking of the services that we offer to our guests such as Accommodation, Transportations and others
- Oversee the booking system with utmost professionalism including update of our database, reservations, quotations and invoice records
- Verify the list of daily arrival and assist the other departments as and when required
- Respond to queries and provide assistance to clients/partners in a timely and effective manner
- Provide assistance with departure formalities (example check flights schedule, prepare departure letter, etc)
- Give administrative support to the Sales, Marketing and Revenue team
- Holder of at least a Diploma in related field
- Fluent in English, French and a third language will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the reservation system
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent approach to customer service and handling of issues
- Attend to inbound and outbound calls with utter professionalism and in a courteous manner
- Expert time management and organization skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
SALARY: As per experience and skills range