DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle reservations.
- Manage requests for booking and quotes, in a precise and accurate manner, received from our B2B partners (either travel agents or tour operators), direct clients or any other source for all markets on a day to day basis for both individuals and groups.
- Reply partners or any other customer/potential customer in the most professional and courteous manner, through whatever medium.
- Extra efforts to convert all requests received into confirmed bookings.
- Always take into consideration the availability of the requested services while answering the requests of our clients.
- Deal with our service providers on a day to day basis for booking of the services that we offer to our guests such as Accommodation, Transportations, Excursions, Wedding, Honeymoons and others.
- Oversee the booking system with utmost professionalism including update of our database, reservations, quotations and invoice records.
- Prepare and send vouchers for all bookings which have been confirmed to our guests and our service providers so as to confirm the said booking.
- For booking done on a pre-payment basis, liaise and follow up with the concerned department for the necessary to be done.
- Verify the list of daily arrival and assist the other department as and when required.
- Assist in the preparation of promotional materials.
- Provide assistance to insert rates and other materials on our B2B platform.
- Respond to queries from partners in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in the identification and development of new market segments.
- Assistance to clients and attend to their needs and expectations (by emails/phone calls/website).
- Provide assistance with departure formalities (example check flights schedule, prepare departure letter, etc).
- Give administrative support to the Sales, Marketing and Revenue team.
Holder of at least a Diploma in related field.
- Fluent in English, French and a third language will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the reservation system
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent approach to customer service and handling of issues
- Attend to inbound and outbound calls with utter professionalism and in a courteous manner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Expert time management and organization skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Team player
As per experience and skills range.