Reservation and Sales Assistance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle reservations/update stop sales.
- Manage requests for booking and quotes, in a precise and accurate manner, received from our B2B partners (either travel agents or tour operators), direct clients or any other source for all markets on a day to day basis for both individual and groups.
- Reply partners or any other customer/potential customer in the most professional and courteous manner possible, through whatever medium.
- Extra efforts to convert all requests received into confirmed bookings.
- Always take into consideration availability of the requested services/products while answering the requests of our clients.
- Deal with our service providers on a day to day basis for booking of the services that we offer to our guests such as Accommodation, Transportations, Excursions, Wedding, Honeymoons among our products.
- Manage our booking system in the most professional manner including update of our database, reservations, quotations and invoice records.
- Prepare and send vouchers for all bookings which have been confirmed to our guests and our service providers so as to confirm the said booking.
- For booking done on pre-payment basis, liaise and follow up with the concerned department for the necessary to be done.
- Verify the list of daily arrival and assist the other department as and when required.
- Assist in the preparation of promotional materials.
- Provide assistance to insert rates and others materials on our B2B platform.
- Attend queries from partners in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in in the identification and development of new markets segments.
- Assist clients & attend to their needs and expectations (by emails/phone calls/website).
- Provide assistance with departure formalities (example check flights schedule, prepare departure letter, etc).
- Providing administrative support to the Sales, Marketing and Revenue team.
CANDIDATES REQUIREMENT FOR RESERVATION AND SALES ASSISTANCE POSITION
Holder of at least a Diploma.
- Fluent in English, French and a third will be an advantage .
- Pleasant & dynamic personality
- Excellent approach to customer service.
- Being well organized, deadline driven, and can handle work pressure.
- Presenting a positive attitude.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Dazzling telephone and communication skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills necessary – IT literacy, with experience of packages such as Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Candidate must have attention to details, be able to multi-task, must have experience handling customer service issues and be a team player.