We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and dynamic Reservation Manager to be part of our team. The main duties are to oversee reservation operations at the company.
We believe in diversity, individuality and professional attitude.
Join us if you have the right skills, passion and determination to be part of our journey.
Only qualified and apt applicants to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR RESERVATION MANAGER POSITION
- Handle the promotion, sales and bookings of the company’s products and services
- Answer phone calls and emails from potential clients or partners in a prompt and professional manner
- Be up to date with all changes in rates, promotions, and policies so as to give accurate information to guests/partners
- Manage all aspects of reservation
- Coordinate all activities between incoming and outgoing groups to ensure proper service
- Assist clients with their concerns or complaints
- Manage reservation agents and provide training when required
- Ensure accuracy of information in company database related to client data, reservations, payment and other documentations
- Holder of at least a Degree in Tourism Management, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ experience in Hospitality Industry
- Fluency in English, French and any third language will be an advantage
- Highly versed in IT and working knowledge of various reservation software programs
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
SALARY: As per experience and skills range